Posts by hsemog

I was curious when I read your reply, because I also go to DAW through XLR and I set my projects to 44.1KHz and I get 10-12 ms latency.
    But I always thought that when you increase the sample rate the more latency you have. Well, to my surprise when I set the sample rate to 96KHz the latency went down to 6 ms and I don't use plugins and monitoring, just plain Kemper signal.
    Care to explain why it happens? Are the drivers optimised for 96KHz sampling rate?

Hi,
    I have a non-powered Kemper with a pair of Yamaha HS7 connected trough the XLR main output on the Kemper.
    I have the recommend level of +4db on the studio monitors and usually around -10db on the Kemper if playing BHP profiles or -5db with MBritt, Top Jimi, Guido profiles.

Do you think it possible that when playing at that volume I might blow the speakers?
    I'm also getting a little sound distortion at high volumes when the profile is too trebly, but I still didn't find if that distortion is coming form my ears or the speakers :/

Thank you

Yep, big fan of BHP, I love the "in your face, immediate" sound of those profiles, love the studio quality and the time and research you put on them.
    My wife gave me a funny look when she saw a "Big Hairy Profiles" tab on my browser. :whistling:

Hi Guido,

I was really interested on several of your packs but the payment methods threw me off. I had a bad experience with PayPal and I closed my account, and regarding the direct bank transfer my bank charges a 2 euro fee for international transfers.
    Please consider Credit/Debit/Visa card payment in the future, I'm sure it would be useful for other people.
    Thank you.

EDIT: Ok, I just created a new PayPal account and the fee was pretty minimal, so I guess it's not that bad. Please ignore my previous request since it doesn't make sense anymore.

Hi all,
    I'm a big Oasis fan and they used a JCM 900 DR for the first 3 albums, so as you probably guessing, I'm looking to a good JCM 900 DR profile.
    Thing is, I've tried those on the Rig Manager and none seemed good to me (even the Ace rig pack), hope not to offend the owners of the profiles.

What do you guys recommend for a studio quality profile of a JCM 900 DR? I'm open to commercial and free profiles.

Thank you