Posts by tchaz66

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone tried to use the Kemper stage to connect with a standard Kemper via Midi to control it. So dual Kemper setup, both running at the same time (preferably different profiles 8)) and using Kemper stage as the remote.

Cheers

Hi,

I’m trying to hookup my rack Kemper via a a stereo amplifier to two guitar cabs and have issues with setting the Kemper correctly. Obviously I need cab simulation off...

When i activate ^Stereo Monitor^ in the output section I cannot set the monitor output level anymore (It gets disabled) - am I missing something? I understand that Direct out should be disabled since it’s part of monitor out now but not the monitor out...

Thanks for the tips!

Hi,

I’m using Kemper also for performances with acoustic guitar. Master out goes to PA and monitor out I use with my Yamaha DXR 10 for guitar only (so I can adjust volume during show if necessary....). I could use an EQ on monitor out to avoid feedback from acoustic guitar on some frequencies. Is there any possibility in Kemper to do that that I’m not aware of?

Thanks!

Hi guys!

Does anyone know how to delete a "morph" on a preset. F.e. if I have a preset and create a morph on it (tweek several parameters) then I want to delete all these and have only the basic preset - can that be done? I want to do that because I would like to copy the basic preset but not the second "moprhed" layer...

Hope you know what I mean!

Happy holidays 8o

Hi guys!

Thanks for all the input.

Finally find the time to test it again - this time with expression pedal directly into Kemper (pedal 1) - I definitely hear big difference! It responds as it shoud - at least to me. So it must be a Remote issue.

Regading the routing - tried all and there is issue on remote and no issue directly plugged in.

Here you will hear a CLEAR difference - same lick into remote or directly into Kemper. Connected to remote - it cannot track fast enough even if you move the pedal very fast.

You tell me which one is which... :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi,

I'm using Kemper remote and Dunlop DVP3 expression pedal and the Whammy effect (PPTC) is reacting much slower than it should (as the real pedal). In fact if you would like to play "Killing in the name" solo it will not track as it should. The Kemper is definitely able to track fast because if I use the Remote switch to chose the second stage (morph) it works fast but if I use the expression pedal it can't follow the fast moves.

Do you have some advice on how to solve this??

BR T.

Hi,

Is there any chance that characteristic of the expression pedal can be set? I have a Exp. pedal that in the first part of the travel goes to 80% but if the characteristic could be set to f.e. logarithmic that could solve the problem (get more linear progression).

Hope you know what I mean...

Alternatively I'll buy the Dunlop...

Cheers

Hi guys,

I'm new to Kemper and just started creating my setup and I was wondering as there is so many different stomps in - are there any stomps that are similar to OCD, TS and POG. I always had these in the pedalboard and like the sound and to try everything that is in and compare would take days.... :cursing:

Thanks!

Hi,

I've just got a Kemper and the Remote but the remote is acting really strange. When I'm switching some of the stomps on and off it sometimes just go to Looper or sometimes makes a new preset. Very similar to this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's really annoying as you cannot really use the remote if this is happening. Really bad first experience with Kemper.... Hoping to resolve this asap...

BR Tine