Posts by Mike082377

When I change the a slot in performance mode and store it, the new profile is stores in the slot but the name on the remote stays the same. For example, I went from a Mesa Dual profile to at 5153 profile but the remote still says Mesa Dual even though the Kemper switches to 5153. Even the name on the Kemper says 5153 but the remote doesn’t reflect the new name.

I just bought my Kemper last weekend with a pair of Yamaha HS-8’s. I’ve been playing guitar for about 25 years and have always used tube amplifiers and analog effects. I have to say that I am really impressed with this piece of equipment and don’t regret the purchase at all. I’m also an amateur/intermediate player who noodles at the house and also plays in a church praise and worship band. It’s perfect for what I do. I went from lugging 100 pounds of equipment every Sunday to a 13 pound Kemper that sounds just as good, if not better in many ways. I hope that helps.

Another newbie question. How do I copy and paste an entire rig I just made and then paste it to make a second separate rig that I can rename and tweak in a different way? I have a main rhythm sound I like, but I want to copy it so I can make my lead sound with different effects.

How do I program two reverbs into one profile? I just got my Kemper and having a hard time figuring it out. I need a short reverb that’s always on, and a longer reverb to use at my disposal.

Hey I’m new to the forum! Just got my Kemper this past weekend and I am very very impressed! I just downloaded some profiles from Fluff. They are really great! In his profile 5150iii he has a legacy delay. I really like it and want to use it on another profile. Is there a way to access that delay from Fluff’s 5150iii profile so I can insert it? I don’t see it under my delay settings. Sorry for the newb question but I’m a newb!