Posts by ggiiaaxx

I just experimented with a friend who has a KPA, he also has a Dual Terror, but he profiles with a Kemper DI box.
    We both profiled both Dual Terrors, we both used the same Kemper Cabs, and with Headphones, you cannot tell the difference between our profiles.
    The main purpose of my question was getting any recommendation of the best setup for the Suhr Reactive Load and KPA relationship...
    To get to that same sounding profile, I used: SRL DI Level on the 4th point and I had to lower presence to -1 in the KPA when profiling.
    I hope to hear from other fellows setups using these 2 devices!

When you use a Reactive Load you are forcing the pre and power section... it does interact like a Speaker. I am looking to create DI Profiles, I will be using some Kemper cabs and the Merge Cab function, the results are pretty good so far...
    I don´t get your statement, silently recorded DI Profiles are part of the Kemper arsenal...

I have tried a few profiles, they are coming well so far, I just wanted to hear the feedback of Suhr reactive load users with KPA, I already read that sentence on the manual. Authentic..., profiles are copies, maybe tweaking a little I can get the same, worse or maybe better results, it is just worth to give it a try, I already have the SRL, and take in consideration that I cannot be loud at my homestudio.

Hi,
    I am using a Suhr Rective Load to profile my amps.
    What will be the best setup of the Suhr Rerctive Load based on your experience to get most accurate results?

• Turn the SRL DI Level Knob up exactly like I use it on the computer (between point 3 and 4), and lower the return level on the KPA?
    • Keep the SRL DI Level Knob at Zero, and turn the KPA Return level up?
    • Lower to zero both SRL DI Level and KPA Return level?

Hope some KPA+Suhr Reactive Load users can share their experiences.
    Thanks!