Posts by Jentel

Hello.

I have a problem with editor ToastMe 1 39. I can't run the application on PC with Windows 10 Home 64 bit. On my laptop with Windows 8.1 64 bit works fine, but on PC - I've tried already to click on ToastMe Clean old settings, turn off Avast, Run as administrator and some tricks that I found on internet and it doesn't open. After opening the file, the editor is in background process but the program cannot run.

Can you help me ?

Hello all, I recently bought Kemper Head and it's great. But I don't know how to reamp via Spdif with Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 2 gen in Reaper. I use almost every setting and when I turn Spdif input reamp I get only high pitched noise through the monitors. I've connected Kemper and interface with 2 Spdif cables. Kemper Spdif out to the Spdif in of interface, and Interface Spdif out to the Kemper Spdif in. I managed to play and record but I have problems with reamping. I only know that in Reaper I must create 3 tracks and use Spdif output git/stack and while reamping switch to Spdif Master Stereo with Input Spdif reamp. Could someone explain the settings of Reaper and Focusrite Control? Maybe some pictures..
    I would be very grateful.