Posts by SparklesMcgraw

Hello folks,

I am in the process of setting up a studio room with new desk/PC etc.. I am just looking for some advice on the best options to sort my audio out.

I have the Kemper hooked up direct to some Adam monitors for now but want to have the new PC fully integrated with single point of audio control (other than the Kemper for rig volume tweaks). So basically I want the monitors running with the PC at all times but also with the Kemper connected so I can play along with you tube/music library from the PC etc.. I'm guessing this is pretty basic advice but haven't done it before so want to make sure I'm making the right choice.

Would something like the Apollo or Scarlet be the best interface choice? I want a clean look but with as good quality audio as possible (reasonably possible). So that would mean USB from PC to Apollo and the Kemper Digital out to the Apollo, and that would mean the Apollo/Scarlett becomes my sole point of contact for volume adjustments/headphone jack etc..?

Looking at getting the 'Beat Studio Desk' and want things to look neat and function as simply as possible.

Thanks