Posts by KSmittyJones

I am temporarily using my Boss GT-8 as a midi controller. I've got it working properly except the "control" footswitchswitch only activates a stomp while held down, and turns it off when released. I couldn't find a parameter in the controller that latches on/off. Is there something in the Kemper that changes that trigger to on/off instead of momentary? Any help woud be appreciated.

I've had this happen three times and was wondering if it's a common problem. While changing parameters(not volume parameters) on one of the 4 large center bottom knobs, the "Master Volume" screen randomly comes on for a few seconds then goes away. Those knobs all seem to work fine and don't show a problem in normal use. Any help or shared experience is much appreciated.

Squrehead- Noting special and it doesn't change the sound, just an easy one click setting that reduces the output level so it doesn't slam the receiving speaker that can cause digital distortion. -20db is just as good, however if there is not enough level going to the pa speaker, you may get noise from the pa speaker because then it needs to be turned up louder for the sound to properly be heard. Balance is the key.

This is my first post here and I didn't find an answer by searching, so I'm asking. Has anyone tried using a small USB powered fan(plugged into front panel of KPR) to keep it cool inside. Wondering if Kemper says it's an ok idea. Any issues in doing this like noise, etc? My Gator padded rack is pretty insulated and the KPR gets warm and I don't want any unnecessary shutdowns.