Posts by shredmiyagi

First week with a Kemper. Reverbs not as bad as expected; the straight-forward hall (which is my usual go-to) does the job for me, makes the amps sound nice and open.

Thought less of the mods until I played around with them this morning. Rotary/phaser/chorus all sound pretty good actually; there's a mix dial and they stack well.

I like the feedback suppressor/notch filter idea a lot.

Agreed the Husky bag is really nice; already have a tool box, was tempted to keep it but ended up returning it. I was just worried about the knobs with the inside pockets, and it seemed too invasive to remove the inside pockets with all their threading.

Well thanks for the heads up on the Kemper bag. Maybe I'll just get a padded amp case for the head and put the remote in one of my many smaller pedalboard cases.

Should've read to the bottom of this thread... ?( Got the bag, and it fits really tight and doesn't zip up with the Remote on top. Also, with all the pockets inside, the knobs are at risk of getting caught and damaged, so looking like it's going back. Perhaps they slightly changed specs in the last year.