Posts by browny0099

Hi guys

So I've been a Kemper user for alittle over a year (powerhead version) I've mostly just been using it with a traditional guitar (2x12 Marshall 1936) and disabling the cab button on the kemper, which worked fine.

I've recently discovered merged profiles but I'm just struggling to get my head around them.

I'm still wanting to use my guitar cabinet on stage (I just like to have that as a reference point) but go straight out the Kemper main into the PA.

So I've turned the monitor cab off in page 2 of the output settings and left it lit on the front of the kemper for the front of house.

My only concern now is I'll be getting a different sound out the front of house than what will be coming out my cab. I've seen that celestion offer an IR of my cab and I'm just wondering if I purchased them and loaded a cab sim of my actual cab into the Kemper, would what's coming out the front of house sound the same as what's coming out my cab? I know I won't get extact match but enough that itll be close to the sound?