Posts by MConnell

Hi, I'm looking for help and couldn't find a thread related to my issue. In my band I am running through the PA, a new Yamaha TF5 board and into JBL powered speakers. My sound is incredibly weak and I an told constantly by the audience that they can't hear me. My signal to the board is good and I even took the -12db cut off which has me actually clipping the gain but the sound still sucks with the volume on my channels all the way up. I am running master stereo out via XLR to the board. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Hi, when I go to change the effects of a rig in Rig Manager I can only get the "Load Type" or "Load Defaults" in the pull down bar. I know there has to be a way to see all the different types of an individual effect, but they don't come up.

I know this is probably a stupid question. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ok, I have another "newbie" question I can't find the answer to on here. My expression pedal works good for Wah but it is reversed with the Toe down position giving me bass and the heel down position giving me treble. How do I get them reversed to the normal positions?

Hi, I'm brand new and this is probably an easy fix but I can't find another thread that addresses it. I have the Powerhead version and have hooked it up to my Marshall 1960A cab. I have volume but it is very low, like bedroom level, even when I crank the Master Volume all the way. This will definitely not be load enough for stage volume with my band.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello, I just received my KPA today and have spent about all day playing and getting to know it. I have downloaded the Rig Manager and a lot of the rig packs. I know I have a lot to learn but I have one quick question that is probably very simple. I cannot save a Favorite in the Rig Manager. I have previewed a lot of them and just had to put the ones I liked in the local folder instead but it would be nice to click on the Favorites button, when I do nothing happens and it does not check it.

I have been playing for 40 years and am in 2 bands at the moment, both local cover bands. Got tired of lugging my Marshall JVM and 1960 cab around and also want to start doing some recording. I know I will be referring to this forum a lot for awhile to get to know this thing. So far I am amazed at the tones I can get out of this little box.

Thanks
    Mike :)