Posts by Guitarsred

Some how I have managed to down load 1587 unwanted rigs in rig manager while trying to set this up to load only ones I liked. So how do I delete? I have tried highlighting and clicking on delete from edit. Any other suggestions. I just want to back up rigs from my kemper to rig manager before I delete them from the kemper. Keith

Thanks Mike I think that's a great idea doing it that way. I guess as long as I have backed up all the rigs on my computer or USB stick I wouldn't loose them. keith

Hi everybody, Can somebody explain to me how to export some of the favorite rigs from the kemper into rig manager. I was able to back up all rigs and put in there,but unable to select any from there that would activate. Anyways, I would like to just import some favorites I like and use rig manager to pick through them. Can't I do this without a USB stick. I have read the manual but still don't get it. Sold all my amps to get this. 63 vibrolux,65 bassman,and 69 pro reverb along with some others. This Kemper is truly a piece of work and just sounds great through my yamaha hs8s, so if anybody can help this 68 Year old get through some of this tech stuff it would be really appreciated. Thanks, Keith ?(