Posts by Tondog

First, I have yet to see a rig with a plain old Kirk Hammett Dulop wah in front of it. I can do that right?!

Where do I plug this in, and what settings would I use to make it work?! I have the Profiler, and the Profiler remote on the floor. I assume I could use the inputs on the remote?!

Please help?

Well I knew I wasn't going insane and figured out that by selecting the output button, the monitor output was in the off position which makes the master volume completely inert, and the rig volume became the main volume output. This is MUCH better now!!!

Now to delete a metric ton of these profiles off so I can do only a few and not have this paralysis by choice going on!

Maybe I'm not explaining myself adequately here. Starting from the beginning, I'll turn on the amp and play my favorite profile after having adjusted the rig volume. I'll switch profiles by either turning the browse knob, or simply pushing the advance button, and the next profile will be at top volume and blow my eardrums out because I forgot to turn down the knob on the guitar or something. There has to be some setting that allows me to adjust ALL of the different profiles to a much quieter volume?? Maybe we're saying the same thing and I'm too dim of a bulb to grasp what you're saying?

I'm sure it's a ridiculously stupid question but why are all of the volume defaults for every profile I select up to about the 1 o clock position? I'd like all of them to be at a low enough volume that I don't blow the cab up when I forget to turn down the knob on the guitar before switching. :pinch: