Posts by sanneman

Ok Thanks... that's weird though.. it seems quite a basic problem, if you drive the amp much harder than any guitar, You get distortion. But at least there's a work-around... thanks! Which A/B pedal did you use by the way?

Oh never mind.. the Boss LS-2 Line Selector pedal I see above. Thanks for sharing.

Sanne

HI, I was wondering... did you get this fixed? I have the exact same problem, and I'm wondering if there's an elegant fix instead of tuning the signal down with DI's and stuff. Maybe a setting on the DI out of the kemper to attenuate it?

Best, Sanne

Hi Scott,

I actually have the same thing. I'm trying to profile a clean amp. When playing it and referencing it, it's quite clean, maybe a littlebit of distortion. After profiling, it's quite crunchy, he detects about 11 'o clock of gain, I have to roll the gain down to about 8 'o clock (2 leds) to get the similar amount of gain I had before.

Would be nice to know if I could indeed adjust the send level in the Kemper. The signal's just way harder than any guitar ... that seems odd to me.

best, Sanne