Posts by Thirsty

Hello :)

Im fairly new to all this writing/recording/mixing, but I do enjoy making metal with a couple of friends.

This track is made with Kemper profiles of a 1985 Mesa Mark III.

For what its worth, it sounds better now than before i got the Kemper :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi fellow Kempers.

Got my hands on some awesome profiles from this very nice guy:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3X9bSWnM4KPY_o2hTTS7cA

You can see/hear a short sample i made here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello fellow Kemper users :)

I got my Kemper this week,and I am over the moon :) No more VST-plugins..

Can any of you point me in the direction of profiles of the Rectifier, Peavey 5150 and the like, that have given you good results.

I have tried alot of the different free ones the last few days, and the results i get vary alot.
    Some sound good, some dont.

I am willing to buy them of course, if that will get me the best ones.

Bonus info: I am mainly using an Ibanez 6 string with 10-52 in drop-d equipped with a DiMarzio Crunch Lab DP228 in the bridge.
    The results i got so far can be found here:

External Content soundcloud.com