Posts by mj harrison

Just installed the latest software 12/28 for both mgr and head and getting no control from the rig mgr. I have left 2 notes with support and no response. Im willing to restore to factory if that's a solution but would prefer something a little less labor intensive. All suggestions appreciated.

Michael

Same problem here with spdif. I would really like to clear this up. Any others possible solutions?
    Also a new user here <1 week and loving it xcept this issue.
    thx, mj

update 2/27
    Replaced the KA6 with a focusrite Scarlett 6i6 with AC power and noise is gone. For whatever reason - analog or digital - I get noise out of these usb interfaces without the AC. So problem solved, back to my happy place! :)<3:wacko: mj

Yep, ditto here. Brought mine home Monday. UPS decided to ship it to another state as I was coming back from a road trip. 4 days of agonizing frustration............. But the story ends well as the Kemper is home and I am learning to set it up and will start loading some stuff on the remote today to get ready to rock things. I love the clarity of the translated sounds recorded. May this honeymoon last til the end of time!!! mj :thumbup: