Posts by TheGoodNotes

Agree on all counts. Haven’t paid for any other profile packs but will continue to buy ToneJunkies’. Quality is consistently very good and they’re generous with the sampler sets.

Relatively new KPA owner, but I’m struggling with if the Kemper is “too much” for me. There are so many profiles but I’ve found I only really need / use a handful - clean and then edge of breakup. Seems like the Kemper is overkill in a sense since I don’t feel i need 100s or amps.

Been contemplating getting the OX and something like a Fender 65 DRRI instead. Clean tones, can get crunchy - and the OX handles both practice (attentuation) and recording (via the speaker modeling).

Thanks for sharing that video. I actually preferred the BigSky and Boss sounds there. I also realized that with the Helix, I'm limited to either being in front of the Kemper or in the effects loop, but not both. With real pedals, I can put them anywhere and mix and match.

Are the Helix effects really that much better than the Kemper's? I was contemplating getting the Helix FX. Not sure if they're SO good though that they're better than the Kemper - or just getting a few choice real pedals.