Posts by sonofrino

Sorry but I do have the latest OS version installed in my Powered Kemper (8.7.15.42312) and I had the same thing happen recently.

It has happened twice and interestingly with the same rig.

I have a rig with three profiles assigned to channels 1 2 and 3 of the kemper remote.

The first time this problem happened was when I was on profile 1 and when I stepped on profile 2, the input was terminated. No lights indicating it was receiving a signal from the input.

Changing rigs did not help. Had to shut down the unit and power up again which appeared to fix the problem.

Second time it happened exactly as the first time with the same rig and profile.

Fortunately, the first time was at home and second was at rehearsal

Needless to say, I am extremely concerned this will happen at a show.

Hello KPA fans:

Curious whether anyone knows of a Hartley-Thompson amp profile out there in the Kemper universe.

Holdsworth was such a fan of these amps and so would be interested in hearing what this exalted amplifier can do.

Thanks.

Hi everyone. Just performed at the El Rey Theatre last week in Los Angeles and the Kemper was a huge hit. The sound engineer ran the stereo outs to the FOH system and I ran the other stereo outs to my Mission Engineering cabinet. During sound check, the sound tech guys wanted us to keep playing because they were so enthusiastic about how the guitar sounded. More importantly, the audience was incredibly pumped at how good the guitar sounded. So to the folks at Kemper, a much heartfelt thank you.