Posts by markburrell74

Hi, I am trying to connect the Kemper to a Daw through an interface and also have the monitor speakers connected so both the kemper and the playback from the DAW comes through the speakers. I’m not having much luck!! I don’t really have any experience with these things and could do with a hand. The interface is a Focusrite Safire and I’m just using garage band! Thanks, Mark

Hey, a few times my remote has turned itself off mid performance which is inconvenient to say the least. I always tape all my cables down so I don’t think it’s that the cable is being kicked etc but I need to get it sorted because I have to power down then back up to to get it working again.

Hey, I have to use my Kemper in mono at the weekend (desk issues) and I am trying to work out which output is best. I will be using an XLR into a desk but there seems to be a big difference between master mono and master left.
    Most of my delays etc are stereo and with master left they sound a little fuller but I guess I’m only getting the left side of the stereo effect. With master mono you hear the whole of the delay but it doesn’t sound quite as full or lush.
    Am I missing something and what is the purpose of the mater left if you only get half the stereo signal which I assume would be the same as master stereo.