Posts by wcar73

So at yesterday's rehearsal, I saw that the led diode's (and LCD screen) of my remote were a lot less bright than the ones on the two other remotes (bassplayer and other guitarist).

I mean, the difference is actually huge. In bright sunlight they would probably be barely visible.

I have exactly the same problem. It started occurring the same time as I started experiencing issues with my remotes’s connectivity. I sometimes have to plug the remote cable in 3 times before it reads the profiler head. The brightness of the remote display was affected since then. I have not found the solution yet but will log a support call soon. I keep putting it off as I dread having to send the Kemper in for repairs from South Africa as I have no replacement while its gone!

I’ve used my unpowered head and remote for all live gigs over the past 4 years with excellent results. Sound engineers love it due to the sound consistency. Just like V8guitar mentioned I also keep it simple with 1 xlr out straight into the desk. We used in-ear monitoring on stage.
    I fully agree with V8guitar to check your rigs/performances at gig volume before you start gigging. You might want to adjust the eq accordingly.