Posts by greenore

808 - If, God forbid, I was only allowed one guitar it would be my PRS Custom 24. Plays like butter and so versatile. Thankfully, there are no limits and the stable is full and still growing. I haven't tried the SS yet but it is an interesting concept for sure. Cheers!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and again, for your insight and support of this great product and community.

Lots to learn for sure but thankfully (so far) all of my questions have been covered in forum topics. I've been pretty fortunate over the years to collect some good guitars... an issue of more dollars than sense or time. Always wanted to be able to sit down and really learn the instrument. As many neophytes learn, things can get pretty frustrating and boring quickly. As Monkey_Man observed, "it's their fault, not mine". Although I have only had the KPA for 3 days.... my head is in the game. Rigs and sounds that completed eluded me are now within my grasp. This is a whole lot of fun! Cheers!

I just bought a KPA and decided it was time to learn a little guitar. I am no spring chicken. What an absolutely awesome unit!

After picking up a few new guitars over the past few months, one of the lads in the local music store suggested I look into Kemper. It only took a few visits to this forum and I was hooked.

I would really like to thank you individually and collectively for the great information, tutorials and profiles. I can only imagine the time and investment in your efforts. Cheers and here's to playing in tune! Greenore