Posts by Yzman82

I've noticed that as well, it's pretty strange that it seems to be a pretty common experience, but yet Kemper claims that the pickups/guitar has no influence whatsoever on the profile. Hard to understand...?

Did they mean no influence on the profile during the profiling process ? I think that would be true.

In my experience going from passive to active pickups certainly had a huge effect on how the profile sounded in my setup while playing. I started with active pickups and liked the sound but was blown away when I switched to passive pickups.

Welcome. You won’t regret it !! After only owning for a month I believe it is the best purchase I have ever made. Playing amps I could have only ever dreamed of trying.

Also, I justed checked and May 21 was also a National holiday called “Whit Monday” in Germany according to the internet. Maybe that was the cause. Just came to mind as it was a holiday here in Canada also but we celebrate “Victoria Day”.

Not sure if it is related but the site seemed to be down early yesterday morning for a few hours. I could not access the main website or this forum. Perhaps it was technical difficulties or system maintenance/upgrades. I’d keep trying as I am sure they would like your business and it is the only way to get a reasonable price on the controller when buying from Canada.

Thought I should also add some background info. I am running it through a firehawk 1500 which sounds amazing ! I also have a Cerwin-Vega cv-10 powered speaker which sounds decent as well. My plan is to get the remote in the near future for ease of use but would like to also incorporate my helix lt somehow for effects (considering midi control also). I have had the Helix for a year now but already prefer the Kemper for most everything except a few effects and the Helix interface ( Kemper editor would probably change my opinion on both as I prefer tweeking on a bigger screen).

Hello everyone,

Proud Kemper owner here saying hi. After 20 years of trying nearly every amp brand, pedal type, processor effect etc. I have finally found the Kemper. Confident this will finally solve my tone quest and I am already thrilled with the results ! I have been following the Kemper for awhile and finally pulled the trigger on buying the unit. I have already availed of the wealth of knowledge on this site, so I thank everyone for their detailed posts on the many aspects that makes up the Kemper experience.

The Kemper is everything I hoped it would be. Look forward to getting more in-depth and joining in on he discussions.

Ps. Thanks Kemper for this amazing piece of technology. Add me to the list of users patiently awaiting a pc editor/interface :)