Posts by jgraham103

Ok. I'm not exactly a new Kemper user. I've had mine now for a little more than 6 months. Also have an Axe-Fx II and a couple of Marshall half-stacks (old 4 hole metal plate 50watt w/1960 Classic 25watt greenbacks and a DSL100H with 1960A 75watt 12GTs) and a bunch of pedals. I don't gig regularly, anymore. Usually a couple of gig's a year with either old bandmates or solo. I've been playing guitar since 1975. I play lots of other instruments, too, but my guitars are what brings me peace of mind. I still 'practice' almost every night and I have a kemper rack (non-powered) that I either use through a mixer with headphones or JBL srx speakers. Yes, it sounds great and all but so did my Axe-Fx for awhile. So, I thought I'd wait before I actually claimed any sort of an alliance. Well, today I'm here to say, "Yes, I absolutely love this thing!!". At first strum, I sensed a difference that I couldn't really put my finger on but the more I used it and the more profiles I tried I kept liking it more and more. I've profiled both my amps and they sound awesome on the Kemper. However, until the last update or so, there was always something missing in my mind. Finding profiles that sounded ok was easy. Tweaking them to my liking was doable but a pita. But that has now been solved with the built-in editor in Rig Manager. Now I can make tweaks so fast that I have a sound mastered in a matter of minutes. Honestly, I haven't turned on my Axe in months. Maybe I'll sell it now and work on getting a kemper kab, who knows. I'll probably not sell my amps because I like to push some air and give my ears a workout every now and then. Anyway, I just wanted to thank Kemper for their dedication to their product and making it the awesome device it is today!:love::love:8):!::!: