Posts by clintn

I buy profiles instead of the rig exchange. I bought a single pack of all the amp packs of amps that I always wanted but could never afford the actual amp like the BE-100 from reampzone, JP-2c from SinMix etc and now just using my Tonecrate membership to give me some variety of tones. I've grabbed quite a few off the rig exchange and it seemed that my taste and what people rate highly are different.

I have the E2.6. I played it before work today with Sinmix Mark IV profiles and it was an awesome feeling. I want an A series Solar with Evertune and a V2.6. Then I can start looking for a Les Paul type guitar. One day maybe.

I'm thinking about selling my orange 2x12 to get the headrush FRFR. Either that or get a power amp for my unpowered kemper. I play mostly metal and alternative. Which would solution would you recommend? And do you think the Headrush will handle bass? I would like to get rid of my Hartke bass rig if possible.

hello guys,
    I ended up getting an unpowered kemper and have been running it through the effects loop of my Hartke LH500 into my Orange 2x12. Today I hooked it up to my wife's bose system just to see what the profiles are like with the cab turned on. I see now what Im missing so I want to get a powered FRFR. I would like to just get rid of my bass head, my 4x10 cab and my 2x12 then just use my Kemper for bass and guitar.

Can you guys recommend a powered FRFR that can handle a 5 string bass and sound good for guitar thats loud enough to keep up in a band setting? I feel like this is tall order but if it's possible it would make my life so much easier on so many fronts.

Hey guys. I'm not a Kemper user yet but as soon as the deposits from selling my Amp head and some of my pedals on Reverb hits my account I will be grabbing a Kemper(hopefully by Friday.) I imagine I will be spending a little bit of time on this site while getting acquainted with the device. I typically play metal anything from Mastodon/The Sword/Pelican to stuff like Megadeth/Testament/Slayer to Bolt Thrower/Carcass/Obituary. I'm not a fan of most modern metal "djenty" type stuff. I sold my Peavey 6505+ to get a Kemper because I couldn't decide whether I wanted a Mesa type amp, a Marshall flavor, or an Orange.

I'm hoping getting a Kemper will cure my G.A.S. for new amps and since I don't really use an extensive list of effects this seems like it will be a good fit. Can you guys give me some hints on getting started, point me in the direction of some good profiles. I'm planning on getting the powered head to run through my Orange 2x12 cab.