Posts by Deak286

Enlightened. Sorry, being new here I have absolutely no idea, I edited my post fairly soon after the original post. At some point I hope to find how I folded the universe!
    Thank you for the welcome! This is going to be an exciting ride for me. I have so many questions. I'll bet a lot are in the manual! LOL.

I'm looking for a profile that would closely duplicate the tone from the guitar solo in ELOs Mr. Blue Sky. I have been told by a few sound men that there is definitely compression and the use of P90's involved with some additional studio magic. That's about it. Even info that would lead me in a direction would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Greetings all! Just a short note to say that I'm looking forward to a heck of a ride with my new Kemper Toaster. I originally had in mind the Sunn and Fender Bassman profiles as the reason to purchase, but now every time I hear a guitar riff I immediately think I'll bet there is a profile that might be close or dead on. I'm sure I'll find out as I evolve and learn. Anyroad, I'm looking forward to chatting with you all about all of the possibilities!

I also believe it is a fretless. I play one and the "Mwaa" sound is inherent if that is the thing you are hearing. Take a listen to Joni Mitchell Hejira Album. Jaco Pastorius uses it extensively, Very evident on the title cut.

BTW. Thanks for turning me on to the IQ - The Road Of Bones - Fall And Rise! That a great bass part to woodshed!