Posts by Esposito772

Hello everyone !

So I've be playing with my kemper powerhead through my headphones and It works really well. Now I want to try to run it through a guitar cabinet. I'm not familiar with this piece of equipment at all though. From what I understood I need to buy a "passive cabinet" otherwise it won't work with the powered kemper version. However, when I browse the internet for a cab I never seem to see anywhere the term "passive cabinet" mentioned anywhere so I would appreciate it if you guys could point me in the right direction. Also if you have recommandations for a cab that works particularly well with the Kemper I'm very much interested. I'd preferably like a 1x10 sized one since I'm mostly a bedroom player, and am particularly keen on clean/low-gain/JohnMayerish kind of sounds. My budget is roughly 500 bucks.

Thank you lots for reading me and looking forward to an answers.

Esposito Franck

Hey guys so here's the thing. I've tried earlier today to connect my kemper, guitar looper pedal, scarlett 2i2 and laptop altogether so i could record myself and play through my headphones but it didn't work so obviously I did something wrong. I used to be able to use my pedal fine using the return input and direct output send but not even the pedal is responding now. Anyway If someone could walk me through how to connect all this together as well as the correct input and output settings to choose (because I stupidly tweaked them all in order to trigger a response but no luck) I would be extremely gratetful. Thank you in advance !

Hi guys so here's the thing: I would like to be able to record a loop with the rc1 loop station pedal but in a way that each and every layer remains as I recorded them throughout the whole looping process. Because at the moment, any change of preset or effect modulation will affect every loop even though they were not recorded like that.I tried to connect the pedal these ways :

- Guitar -> Pedal -> Kemper front input:

Got the sound of the pedal but the loop layers did not remain untouched when I changed profile or modulated effect

- Output of pedal to return input Kemper, and input of pedal to direct output send of Kemper

Got no sound from the pedal at all

Do you guys know if there's a way of achieving that? Thanks in advance.

Hey Steve, thank you very much for such a fast answer. Unfortunately I didn't not understand what you just told me to do there. At the moment, I do It with my guitar plugged into the pedal's input and with the pedal's output into the Kemper's front input. Do you know what's wrong with that ?

Hey everyone ! I would love to start recording very soon. My gear is, the Kemper profiler, the focusrite scarlett 2i2 as an audio interface, my mac book pro, headphones, my guitar two guitar cables and a couple of usb cables. Could you guys tell me where and in what order to connect the whole thing ? I'm way too newly to figure that out and don't want to damage anything. Thanks in advance guys.

Hi guys, so let me explain the title : I would like to be able to record a loop with the rc1 loop station pedal but in a way that each and every layer remains as I recorded them throughout the whole looping process. Because at the moment, any change of preset or effect modulation will affect every loop even though they were not recorded like that. Do you guys know if there's a way of doing that ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks a lot for your answer. The way you said it should've worked is by plugging it into the main input on the profiler's front side or in the back side, into the "pedal/swtich" input ?

Hey guys, I'm an absolute kemper newbie so I really need your help here : I do I connect my looper pedal to my kemper profiler powerhead ? I tried to plug my guitar into the pedal and the pedal into the kemper but it didn't work at all. Did I forget to press a button or something ?

Thank you very much in advance for your response.

Hello people! I recently bought a Kemper and thought this might be the occasion to start recording and maybe even put some stuff out there! The trouble is that I am an absolute beginner in terms of recording audio and image. Therefore, I thought someone might be able to provide me some insight. So the stuff I'd like to do is record a video (with my phone so not necessarily a great image quality) but with the sound of the Kemper which is great. I have a Scarlett 2i2 as a sound interface but no idea what software to use and how to use It, nor how to "connect" the video with the audio.

Thank you in advance for helping the newbie that I am.

Hello people!

I just received my Kemper and I'm not disappointed so far, the sound is great! I just have a few questions and though you might be able to help me.

1) First of all, how and where do I look for new profiles and how do I load them into the kemper ?

2) Can I plug my Boss RC1 Loop Pedal into the Kemper ?

3) Can I plug my Produce computer monitor speaker into the Kemper, if so, where ?

Thank you so very much in advance. If you're wondering, yesI have indeed consulted the instructions but my understanding from the latter was far from perfect. Cheers guys.