Posts by alextsi

I think this is the expected behavior. Rig settings are different per-performance-slot. You either have to change the transpose setting in all slots and store the performance again, or use the transpose effect in a stomp, and lock it.

It might be possible to lock the transpose in the rig menu, but I don't know a way to do this.

I am on latest 7.1.3 OS, Kemper PowerRack, with a Kemper remote, using morphing by tapping the remote slot buttons, and I seem to have a problem.

I have a performance with a clean, low gain slot and a distorted high gain slot. In the clean slot I have morphing enabled, to increase gain and volume slightly, so as to make a transition to the distorted slot smoothly.
    I have noticed that sometimes, if I switch from the clean to the distorted slot while the clean slot is in the middle of morphing, the distorted slot is not loaded correctly. I am not exactly sure what is wrong, but it sounds wrong. The information on the Remote and the Profiler display are correct, but the rig is surely not loaded as it should.

I will try to make a video of the bug ASAP, but in the meantime, has anyone else noticed that?

I was hoping that it would be fixed in 7.1.3, since I saw morphing fixes that seemed related:

fixed: Morphing button does not trigger, if pressed within first half of ramp

But unfortunately it happened again last night.

This gives me ideas.... ;)
    How about an option for a different kind of locking behaviour in Performance Mode?
    Locking would only be present within a performance but not in another.
    This could be very useful.

This. I need this too, it'd be great if I could keep the state of the effects intact (on/off) when switching slots within a performance. I wonder if there are any plans to implement this. I mean, it's been 4 years.