Posts by davidjmichon

So I did the new Beta update (Which Im expecting there to be bugs and such so Im not upset) and now my REV slot will not turn on or off by pressing the soft button on the toaster. I can turn it on by twisting the type knob but then its always on. Im in performance mode. Not upset just bringing it to the developers attention =)

So at home I have Yamaha hs8’s which I love for monitoring! Almost always when I play live it’s on a stage with in ears. Occasionally though I do very odd small gigs where I would need an amp. For example sometimes we use a little fishman portable system for the singers and acoustic guitar but they want some ambient electric parts. Or sometimes I do weddings where there is no P.A. and they want acoustic guitar. I’m wondering what kind of FRFR speaker you guys would suggest. I’ve been reading about the line 6 power cab cause I like that price point. Any thoughts?? So I’m not using it as a monitor it would be the sound for smaller live occasions. Also I have an unpowered toaster