Posts by AlexMNet

:/ thanks... the only thing I haven't messed with is the pick parameter. Maybe it can help.

I still wonder why I never heard anybody talk about it except the guy in the video. Maybe you realize this more if you occasionally switch to amps or other units. Imho there is a significant difference in how hard and clean you have to hit the strings with my Kempers (btw: that did not stop me from buying a third Kemper for a second rehearsal room - crazy me) in comparison to my amps or for example my Helix in order to get the same tonal or "punch" / "dynamic" result that you have in your head and feeling before you hit that note.

Btw: fractal users criticize this point in my understanding when they talk about how "better" their stuff is (as everybody else does with their units or amps - can't hear it anymore). Maybe there could be a software solution to the issue. But in order for this to happen there must be more people realizing this. This leads me again to the above question: how is it possible nobody realizes this :/?

DUDE! I have this same exact problem! I have discussed this with a friend of mine and he also has this issue. This is pretty much the only major issue I have with the Kemper. I could find a patch that sounds pretty saturated, distortion wise while playing chords but once I start single note work it seems a lot cleaner and the single dies so quickly. I have messed with a tone of settings such as the amp compression, compression stomp and the noise gate. Nothing seems to make it feel quite right. Adding a distortion stomp like a green scream does help a little bit, but then it alters the tone and things sound way too heavy. I am at a loss of what to do.