Posts by nrm461

Thanks for the help everyone!

Is there any recommended workflow/gear for being able to create profiles silently?

I understand that the load box will be different than an actual cab but my reference point is the amp through the load box and monitored through the Cab M speaker emulation so just trying to recreate that.

I had looked at the main manual and there isn’t a lot of details on the direct profile. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Hi All,

I’m trying to make a direct amp profile of my Super Reverb but the results are really bad... mainly the profile results in very low gain version of the amp.

I’m using an IronMan ii as a load box and using its line out in the signal chain to create the profile. (Choosing distorted and no cab during setup).

I tried using the speaker output from the Ironman but no matter how much I dialed down the return level it always clipped during profiling.

Is there something I’m missing?

profiling chain is:

Guitar to kemper input. Kemper send to Amp in. Amp speaker out to Ironman. Ironman line out to kemper return.

my current silent playing setup is:

guitar>amp>Ironman ii (full load mode)> two notes cab M (for speaker emulation) >headphones

I thought I could create a direct profile on kemper so I can just go kemper >Cab M And the results would be very close but it’s way off.

thanks for the help

Hi All,

I’m wondering if it’s possible to control the EQ parameters via midi. E.G. treble up/down bass up/down etc.

I know this isn’t specifically stated in the manual but wondering if there is work around available.

Thanks!