Posts by MartinRawlins

1. Switching between fast & slow can only be done using the Remote and the procedure described above.

2. The whole world of other controllable parameters is accessible through Morphing.

;)

I just came across this thread today which confirms that a regular footswitch can be assigned to control rotary fast/slow. This is what I wanted, and checking the available parameters in the system setting, this can be done for mono switches, dual switches and the profiler switch.

Kemper 2 way footswitch

Navigate to the parameter in the FX menu and press the soft button above slow/fast and the switch on the Remote simultaneously.

Is there any way to assign fast/slow switching to an expression pedal connected directly to Kemper rack (i.e. heel = slow, toe = fast)?

Or perhaps a regular footswitch if not the pedal?

I don't have the Remote.

And related to this, is there any way to use an expression pedal to control anything other than Wah/Morph/Vol/Pitch? Clearly there's a whole world of other parameters out there - or is the answer to harness this through Morph? I've not attempted this.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Hi all, I just came upon this thread as this is what I want to achieve as well: insert my effects loop after the Amp, but before the Cabinet.

In a "real" amp, the effects loop is positioned between the pre and power amp. Then the whole signal gets sent to the cab. So the effects are uncoloured by the preamp, but are coloured by the speaker cab.

So I would like to get the best out of my time based effects (mainly my Strymon Flint) by placing it here, directly before the Cabinet in the Kemper.

When running the Flint reverbs as a "studio" effect in the post section, it doesn't sound right to me, as I am used to hearing it through a cab.

And putting the effects loop in the stomp section of course puts the verb at the mercy of preamp gain and tone stack.

The workaround above seems to make sense but it seems like this must be possible from within the Kemper.

I hope this makes sense, any input or advice would be great!