Posts by dedderev

I almost resolve by turning down the gain but it kills the sound... I will try by turning down kpa master (im not at home now i will let u know)

Btw where is that -18db? I remember - 12db maybe im wrong (that option just turns down the entire volume)

I was trying profiles from rig manager and they all sounded distorted ?

Hi everyone! Just bought yamaha hs7 and connected to my kpa by xlr cables from main output but... My rigs sound a bit distorted (cab sim on, marsh 4x12, mesa 4x12 etc.).. Before these monitors i used to connect my powerhead to a dv mark cabinet (cab sim off) and it sounded good but now.. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the help ^^

Changed a string to my ibanez (i usually play a strat) and turned on kpa.. Immediately started to sound bad (a strong feedback/whistle) with guitar volume pot at max so i turned off kpa and tried with another cable and then with strat but was the same ;( but now i guess it's ok.. Just wanted to know if im connecting in the correct way the poweramp to my cabinet :wacko:

Hello everyone! How do I connect my power head to my cabinet? It's the DV Mark Neoclassic 212

2 options:
    ~Mono/Left 8ohm/16ohm
    ~Right 16ohm

I bought kpa 1 month ago and i connected it to mono/left.. Now it makes a bad feedback.. Tried to change cable and guitar but nothing.. So i turned off kemper.. Im doing something wrong? Thanks for help!!