Posts by Tapps1980

Update on the screen issue.

Contacted kemper, they sent me a new screen.

All week it wasn't working, just blank most the time with some intermittent display.

Fired it up at a gig Friday, screen was working perfectly, also worked fine last nights gig.

Very odd, I suspect the fix will be temporary so going to get it replaced anyway.

Very odd.

Tonight at a gig I fired up the kemper and the screen on the remote was blank, then the display come on but it was flickering, I've tried doing the usual reboot but it's still not working right, any ideas? I've got loads of gigs coming up so need to sort it asap.

Cheers :cursing:

Hello guys.

I've been trying to use my toaster as an interface ever since the upgrade was released although I just can't seem to get it to work properly, it just pops, crackles and jumps about...I've tried adjusting the block size but to no avail, any ideas?

Cheers

As it was mentioned, if you'd like to run stereo you'll need to use the monitor outs. You could get a stereo Radial ProD2 DI box to convert to XLR for FOH - but a lot of venues have DI Boxes too. But, as it was stated above - most locations will run you mono unless you have your own board and sound engineer.

I guess the monitor outs would be fine....all the places I've played so far with the kemper have always used a stereo channel.

Hi guys.

Really interested in getting the player just for ease as I only go through FOH when I gig so no need for powered head or cabs...just a quick question regarding stereo effects, I've noticed the player only has mono out (XLR) to FOH so I'm guessing you won't be able use any stereo effects especially the double tracker as I have that locked on on all my rigs as I'm the only guitarist in the band.

Thoughts please.

Thanks 🙏

Hello,

I would like to start using my kemper as an interface but no matter what I do I can't seem to stop the crackling and popping while I'm recording, I've tried adjusting the block size but no luck. My normal interface works fine.

Cheers.

Set to 44.1.... haven't changed it from the old interface, I was hoping to do away with cables etc with this🤔

I installed the lastest update today don't think it's the beta, didn't mention that upon installation and my system doesn't say anything about beta.

Not really sure what else I can do, let's hope they can sort it if it's an issue and not just my PC.

So I've been attempting to use the kemper as an interface but I've had to go back to my old one as the kemper is causing glitches (crackling and popping) no matter where I set the buffering, does anyone have any advice please.

Thanks for that....I'll definitely try the dry solo.

I've just set the kemper up as an interface which also allows you to reamp so I'll have a play with that.

My go to setting is usually double tracker set to around 80% or lower so the spread isn't so wide, I find if its 100% it kind of gets lost in the mix. I've also used the delay widener which sounds very similar.

Hello everyone, had my kemper for 4 days now and absolutely loving it.
    I'm gonna need at least 2 expression pedals for live use, I have an old crybaby that I won't be using anymore and I've seen some people have converted them to expression pedals..does anyone have a step by step guide how to do this? After spending 2.2k on the KPA and remote don't think the wife will be too happy if I tell her I've gotta buy 2 more pedals!