Posts by NickyDi

Would love to be able to assign whichever parameters I choose to the 'push' on the dials. the EQ's don't have anything on them atm when you 'push' but hoping the hardware capability is there seeing as they act the same as the fx knobs. Means I could set bass and treble 'push' as wet FX mix knobs. driving me insane not being able to get to those settings without setting them as effects 1 and 2.

My bad! This is actually all good and can be done!

For anyone who needs to now this the player acts the same as the big kemper Remote in Performance mode.

CC#48 will bank up to the next performance

CC#49 will bank down to the previous performance.

You use these to go to the performance you want...and you use these to select the slot in that performance.

CC #50 Slot 1 of Current Performance

CC #51 Slot 2 of Current Performance

CC #52 Slot 3 of Current Performance

CC #53 Slot 4 of Current Performance

CC #54 Slot 5 of Current Performance

I had trouble finding this to a stumbled on it in a another thread

This is something for both the Full Kemper and Player. When I'm on a gig I'm flying through rigs and banks. I'm mid song and I quickly turn the mids up a fraction, the mix on my reverb up a little, then I want to jump to another slot for a solo, I lose my edit on the previous slot. Making it impossible to tweak quickly on a gig to suit a venue or whatever I'm going for. Ideally I want the player and Full Kemper (in Performance mode) to keep whatever edits I make during the set or whole gig. Happy for them to be erased once the units shut down for example, but it would give me a chance to get through a set without mid song holding down save button.

I can see this as a global setting choice by the player. 'Edit mode' as a yes or no option Eg/ some players have a slot a song. I prefer to have different amps and gain stages and choose based on how I playing/system/gig.... I need to add more reverb quickly, or turn down my boost from +3db to +1 cos it's a background gig ect.

(Also still want to be able to lock the effects globally or by bank as an option in the Player too, would be super helpful... so if I do change the mix knobs on the reverb its across all my amps and doesn't disappear)

Would love to be able to lock the effects globally (Like the big brother). Ideally with an option to lock per bank. for example on gigs I'll change the reverb mix to suit the venue but then I have to physically change and save each rig before playing or mid song which isn't really feasible. So I'm stuck quickly saving the rig and kinda stuck on it for the whole set. Instead I could have bank one saved to a few different amps but lock the effects so I essentially have a universal pedal board and am just switch amps/gainstages. giving me consistency through the gig.

Can treat bank 1 as my chorus and drive. Bank 2 as wah and drive. bank 3 as Wet ambience ect.

I'm aware you can program individual rigs with #CC1-50. What I'm looking for is a global #CC message so I can use my small 6 pedal USB midi pedal be able to active Slots 1-5 (leaving the last slot for Tap) in whatever bank I'm in. Essentially like the Remote has in performance mode. I see theres an option for the footswitches to be able to active individual slots, so am hoping there is a simple way of recreating that function with midi.

Loving the Player with the smaller realestate. Gigged 4 times this week on it already and it's been so nice.

+ 1 this, would love to be able to keep a wah and a compressor on the front of the chain, have reverb back of chain activated and out of sight. The Player is great, perfect for taking to small gigs. just frustrated cos some of the britt amps are perfect with the compressor on the front but then I'm just working with 1 slot for an effect (always have a delay taking the other back slot).