Posts by Hoki Toki

I could just turn it off too. When your "check engine" light comes on do you just put tape over it or find out what is causing it?

It was just a suggestion. My newest car is from 1977 so I don´t have a"check engine" light ......

But as a custom car builder since 1975 I know what a Oil Pressure lamp is 8o

Tap Tempo lamp is not a warning lamp for something faulty inside the KPA

it just behaves "faulty" by itself, and it has been discussed several times

here in the forum for years .....

Cheers !

Another King Crimson video ... Longer and with better sound :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers !

How about some old X-Mas carols ? 8o

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Merry X-Mas everyone !

Same here brother MM .... And don´t forget Vinnie on drums .

Been listening to George and Lee since the 70´s and

Marcus since mid 80´s .....

Did not know I was listening to Vinnie on Gino Vanellis "Nightwalker"

but he sure got my attention on Allan Holdsworths "Secrets" :thumbup:

Merry X-mas !

This is great, cool and groovy at the same time :thumbup:

Cheers !

One of the best pop-rock-prog groups of the 80´s :)

If you have not heard them, check out "The big lad in the windmill",

"Once around the world" and "Eat me in St. Louis" :thumbup:

"Behind the scenes" :

Cheers !

Another great album from the 70´s : Tony Williams "The joy of flying" ( Still got it on vinyl )

Real people playing real music and the groove is just stellar :thumbup:

Jan Hammer´s MiniMoog solo is unnecessarily good 8|

Cheers !

This is from the same era of groundbreaking fusion as Mahavishnu and Jeff Beck .....

When Bill Connors was at his best ........ Still got the vinyl ( with another cover tho )

Cheers !

Another Jeff Beck from way back when I was "young" 8o

Jan Hammer does a very nice job too :huh:

And Narada of course .........

Cheers !

try AKG studio phones. They are my benchmark and have been for 8 yrs. I’m still trying to

find anything that sounds as good. In fact I use these to dial in my live sound, by a/b ‘g the sound

of the AKG’s with the sound of my monitor.

The type of music you play and the profiles used also factor in, as does your guitar and pups.

I use almost exclusively pro studio profiles. eg. MBritt or Andy’s stuff, Top Jimi, ...

May I ask what model of AKG Studio phones you use ?

I use them too, and I have the "old" Studio K270 (600 Ohm) , the new Studio K270 (55 Ohm)

and the Chinese Studio K240 (55 Ohm)

The "Old" one sounds good, the new one sounds OK and the Chinese one not so good .....

Cheers !

If you have downloaded the manual 7.5 , search "ohm" and you´ll find some info.

If you have a multimeter check ohm value on the first speaker cable disconnected from

Kemper speaker output, but connected to the first Kabinet . Should read 4 Ohm.

Connect the second Kabinet to the first one. Should read 8 Ohm.

Connect third Kabinet = 12 Ohm approx .....

Do NOT go lower than 4 ohm !

As I understand it Kemper takes full advantage of the 600 watts at 8 ohm, so two Kabinets

is the best "Combo" so to speak .....:/

Other real tech guys may have other opinions ........

Cheers !

The "Crossover" knob lets the frequencies "below" the set value to pass "untouched" by the vibrato effect,

so if you turn that up to 50% you get chorus effect. 100% up and there will be no vibrato at all, even with

full "Depth" knob ratio.

Hope that was what you were looking for :/

Cheers !