Posts by theriffbandit

ive played two of the new Epiphone 335 models and I thought they both played great and sounded great, its on my get list for sure, ill never be able to afford a Gibson model. the new epiphones are awesome tho and well worth the money. I'm thinking of ordering it through Sweetwater and have the plek it.

In Browser mode everything works as it should but as soon as I switch over to perform mode I get no output, there is signal coming in but the green light over the output goes away . I've gone into the tuner and unselected mute signal, no output through any source headphones etc in performance mode .

I was connecting midi devices and setting them up to control the Kemper stage so I could have accidentally made a wrong selection there however unplugged midi device and the same issue occurs.

There has been two updates since I have used performance mode so I don't know if its the result of one of those updates or I have switched something on or off that shouldn't have been switched on or off. Ive looked at every setting a normal person would think to look at and everything seems setup fine however maybe I'm not a normal enough person (or to normal) and am overlooking something.

Anyway some help would be greatly appreciated

thanks