Posts by muthaphuqa

Look guys first let me say I love the sound of the kemper, and your updates have been well beyond what some of the competition delivers. So I have to say that I am actually surprised that I even have to ask for this feature since it is so basic and incorporated to some degree in all your competitions units.

While I could care a little less about assigns on the footswitches (although that would be nice) and I am not asking for something as comprehensive as boss puts out (although honestly I would be ecstatic if it did have that level of programmability and you would probably be surprised by how many people ditched boss's nasaly ass sound for greener pastures) but cmon man 4 expression pedal with zero assigns other than the basics, volume which i never use, wah which I rarely use and pitch which I do use, but I most often want to control the effect parameters - I am going to research morph here because I guess you can use that to some degree, but please if you are not already working on making assignable parameters I am certain there are many who would be grateful and overall the one area your pedal loses ground in every comparison with the line 6 and boss units as well as the axe is the lack of assignable parameters -