Posts by 247387f232cae32d9615c8b7cf5a783ac76f38c8

I'll try this !
    Thank for this share.

Thanks to all for welcome message ^^

The FCB 1010 has a pedal calibration function. Even off the shelf these pedals require calibration.

If this doesn't fix the issue, search for another thread in this forum. I remember another user shared a potential bug in the FCB 1010 calibration recently and a trick how to overcome. It was something like not completely moving the pedal to the heel position during the calibration process. But I don't remember the exact trick.

When I try to calibrate, the A pedal sensor has good because the FCB1010 screen display the right position like the B pedal sensor.

Hi !

I have a Kemper since Dec 2018, and I'm in paradise.

My problem is a litlte deadzone on my FCB1010 for Wah-wah (exrepssion pedal A).

I saw the [SYSTEM] [Pedal Links] Kemper's page, when I put simultanely the A & B pedal, the B works but the A starts to work at 30% pedal course.

I don't understand, I tried a thousand things (calibration, reset and others) but it don't work.

So, I'm yours for test everything.

Hi !

I have a Kemper since Dec 2018, and I'm in paradise.

I also have a FCB1010 with UnO4Kemper 1.4 :)

My problem is a litlte deadzone on my FCB1010 for Wah-wah (exrepssion pedal A).

I saw the [SYSTEM] [Pedal Links] Kemper's page, when I put simultanely the A & B pedal, the B works but the A starts to work at 30% pedal course.

I don't understand, I tried a thousand things (calibration, reset and others) but it don't work.

So, I'm yours for test everything.