Posts by wziogio

Agree with you, but I don't think it's a studio effect. The sound is initially panned to the left, but then the delay put progressively the signal to the right. I think it's very interesting, and - if there's not yet the possibility to do it right now, which is what I'm trying to understand - it would be awsome if this feature will be given in future updates...

Thanks guys for the replies, but maybe my question wasn't precise enough. The sound of the first riff, beside the volume trick, has an interesting delay effect: it start on the left side (left speaker), but then the feedbacks seem to go to the center, toward the right. This is the effect I'm lookin' for, but I really don't understand how to replicate it...

another obvious question: do you have two cables connected (with good quality/impedance.. i.e. labelled 'for digital use')

Yep! Two cables specifically for S/PDIF use, one meter long.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated. Today I'm on holiday, and I do not have the possibility to make some specific tests, but I'm pretty sure I've restarted the pc, the kemper as well as the scarlett. I'm not totally sure in which order, but I've done several test. Naturally, when I'll be back home in two weeks, I'll do some more specific tests.

Btw, the S/PDIF a pita?? Really?? Honestly I love it, I use it a lot for reamping, and I consider it a sort of gift from the gods! <3:D

Weel, thanks, as obvious questions often reveal... obvious mistakes! ;)

Samples rates are both setted at 44,100, the buffer size of the scarlett is set at 32 (16 the min., I've tried different settings and look like it's not the problem), software are updated, running on windows 10.

My main doubt is: is it possible that my head shows the option "Auto/Internal" in Output Section, but it's still a model without the new chip that allow to be setted as a slave?

Hi everyone,

i've seen that the new operating system 7.5.4 have an interesting feature, allowing the slave S/PDIF capability for Kemper Head.

On release notes it's written that this new feature works just with "models manufactured since about 2019. New devices show option Auto/Internal in Output Section like Stage models do": my head shows the option "Auto/Internal" in Output Section, so I think it should work, but... looks like it's not. If I choose "internal" on the "Clock Source" option of my scarlett 8i6 (3rd gen) and "Auto" in Output Section on Kemper, I still can listen some artifacts when I play guitar.

Am I missing something?

Hi,

I always keep my rigs sorted by gain, but with the new Operating System 7.1.2 Release everytime I turn on the profiler the rigs are sorted by name (even if the label under the second soft button says "sorted by gain"). Beacuse of that, I have everytime to re-organize the rigsjust pushing the soft button. Is it a bug of the new software version or am I missing something?

Should I reset the profiler?

Thanks!