Posts by Nvolpe91

Glad to hear the seller is working with you to get it fixed. Once the issue is fixed, you shouldn't have any issues. Pretty aggressive tone! What profile are you using?

I was using an Engl Fireball, had a green boost in front, and eq in post. Even standalone without a boost or eq I really enjoyed this patch. I used it in a recording with a Driftwood Purple Nightmare.

Ya, it'll do this a few times, then won't start up for atleast 20 minutes. I didn't want to put this head through that issue again. Luckily the seller is really working with me to get this fixed.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Video of the failure in action, time from fire up to failure is less than 2 minutes. Luckily it didn't brick this time. Definitely is a power amp issue. Sucks.

Something is wrong as others have said here..I have the powerhead, run through a recto 4x12...The other guitar player has a 50 & 100 W Marshall. We play LOUD...I have no problem keeping up or being not loud enough. Just run 1 4x12 @ 8ohms. Shoul dbe PUNISHINGLY loud.

Heading up to my rehearsal space today to run 1 can at 8 Ohms and see how it works out.

Awhile back I saw someone post there head in a live in case. Looking for something that I can put the head in and rack mount a poweramp. Any ideas?

I have the powerhead and yesterday at practice I was thoroughly disappointed at how quiet the head was in a live band setting, additionally i must have been trying to push the head too hard as it bricked 3 times on me and we had to call band practice early. I figured I'd rather run the kemper as a pre amp and buy a power amp so I can run stereo out to my 2 cabs.

Looking for something that can safely run 2 8 ohm cabs.

Thank

***update: seems this was the overpower protection, I believe I was being to impatient and not letting it sit long enough, the head is operational as of this morning***

I purchased a Kemper of Reverb and just received it earlier this week. Up until today I was only using it unpowered, but I had practice today. I enabled the poweramp and ran it through an 8 ohm cab. While we were playing, it shut off and immediately restarted. We played again for about 5-10 minutes and the unit shut off. I found a thread that said that this a safety feature that's meant to protect the head from damage. So I left the head unplug for about 20 minutes and restarted it. It started to power up, I stepped away for less than a minute and when I came back to the head it was off. Now it won't even attempt to start up. Idk what to do. Has anyone run into this or have any ideas?

Thanks,

Nick

Hey all,

It's been awhile, but I'm back in the Kempersphere. Can someone tell me where I can find the rig editor and how I go about using it? I can't seem to figure that out!

Thanks,

Nick:/