Posts by AussieSlayer

I would have thought that many Kemper users would be ordering these power amps for the Kemper toaster, as they look so easy to install. Hopefully they sound good too. I'm sure most users aren't aware of the company/Ritter amps. The brick should also sell well for people running pedalboards or running modellers (swear word). Needs some more exposure, user reviews and demos. Any known users from big bands? or do Kemper users typically run their outputs through powered monitors/pa cabinets or direct to front of house or through existing backlines at venues like Marshall, etc?

From the little I have learnt about the Cymatic Utrack 24 via YouTube, I don't believe you can use the front usb port whilst the unit is connected to a computer. Using a USB stick or usb hard drive is meant for standalone usage for playing live and the usb port on the rear is for when you are using the Utrack as an audio interface. Theoretically it should work like your M-Audio Fastrack audio interface when using the midi output. Spending a bit of time making sure the correct midi channels are selected on each device should hopefully work for you. After recording in standalone mode and then connecting as an audio interface, you would then need to connect your usb stick/hard drive to a separate USB port. Then you need to open your daw and prepare to import your files ready for mixing. Then you could keep different files for practice/rehearsal and for when band members are absent you could potentially play that track to fill in for them like the drum machine did for Spinal Tap, although that didn't end well, lol. Good luck. Cheers from Australia