Posts by zeezzou

a genious friend of my is building me a new midi controller with 10 knob plus bank selections.so im planning to to use 5 knobs as a rig selection, another 5 gonna be like a,b,c,d and mod on/off. but in the other hand thinking of i have compressor or noise gate on A stomp all the time and never touched it. so 3 stomp on/off would be enough. so here is the question. what would you prefer to add that empty knob?

im using volume pedal like allways. but belive me, allways :) and most of the time its like %80 of volume and %100 on solos like a booster. (using volume post stack by the way) when playing on %80 volume and change to wah rig, its couses volume differences off course. so i was trying to say that, im balancing it with wah rigs volume.

hello everyone i’ve got my new kemper today and very excited. ive bought behringer with 1.0.4

chip (not uni4kemper). i know there is lot of thread about this subject but i couldnt find any useful answer. how im a gonna assing this buttons for performance mode?all i need is 1-5 for profiles, 5-10 to stompbox control. is there easy way, manual or something? there is nothing informed on uno website. maybe users can help me. thank you