Posts by 33a7418852bd889d5ccea41b37f2d62b79e4ec0e

Okay, I think I found the solution myself, but I don't think it's gone totally.

First, I upgraded the firmware - Rig Manager asked if I want to update and I did. (Though it didn't work right away. I got an error a few times but kept trying.) However, it didn't work right away - usually I was able to put a profile from Rig Manager by just double clicking on a profile. - It still does not work that way. But when I chose a random profile on Kemper it shows it in the slot, and only then double click on the profile I want to add on Rig Master. Then, it changes.

First of all, I contacted the Kemper support center via email about 5 days ago and got no reply so far.

You buy this toy for this money and get this kind of support - just awesome!!!

Anyway, I think it's related to the recent update or whatever, but I can't see the profile names that I add to my performances.

All the profiles in my old performances (created and stored before the update) are still visible and indeed I can change them to other profiles and still see the names.

But when I try to add a new profile to an empty slot, the profile goes there as I can hear the sound but the display doesn't show anything. It's troublesome as I don't know what I'm playing...

Does anybody have this kind of a problem too? Any solutions, please!!!