Posts by lucamormile

Hi all and apologies for the question that some people already done in the forum.

I've already followed some guides to reamp directly in Logic Pro but I still have some problems, that's what I tried to do from guides:

# Kemper

1. OUTPUT: SPDIF Output -> Git / Stack

2. INPUT: Input Source: SPDIF Input Reamp

# Logic Pro

Track 1 Input: SPDIF / Left

Track 2 Input: SPDIF / Right

1. I've recorded from both tracks (both of them with "R" enabled) and track 1 recorded the DI track, track 2 the distorted track

2. To use the DI recorded, guides tell to go on track 1 OUTPUT and set it to SPDIF, but I don't have this option

What am I doing wrong or missing?

Thank you all

Hi all,

I'm using Kemper for home recording and I'm searching for the best setup to get the best performances.

My current configuration is very simple: Kemper connected to UA Apollo 8 via SPDIF.

Generally I use high gain profiles (some free and some purchased) but I have some difficulties to get a big and bright sound, I spent hours with Kemper's EQ and Distortion modules and EQ tracks in Logic, but it seems that the sound coming from the Kemper is mostly not very bright and clear, I pass nights to searching for the best EQ but results are not so enthusiastic.

I try to compare my sound with Youtube examples (

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) but I feel still far from sounds like those.

I've read some articles around the net searching for some hints and I find that some people talks about pre-amp and analogic converters, that at the moment I don't have.

I tried of course Kemper's configuration in Amp and Cabinet sections, but no great results again.

What I'm asking is:

1. Is SPDIF the best way to get the best quality?

2. Study and "try harder" is of course the first thing, but do I need other hardware to improve my sound?

Thanks to anyone who will help me