Posts by RobG23

What's going on guys.....my name is Rob and I purchased my first Kemper (Key Word: "First") about two months ago. I could not be happier with the purchase and I ended up getting the Powered Version off Sweetwater. I've been really enjoying MBritt Profiles as I'm sure many of you have, in addition HW/ToneJunkies are great also, but I must say there is something special in Britts stuff....very hard to describe.

I have been playing guitar since I was about 7/8 years of age and I'm currently 32. I currently own a Morgan SW50R (Real Amp) and have been on the fence now about selling it and purchasing a second Kemper (Possible a Non-Powered one).

I'm trying to track down PRS Profiles and was wondering if anyone has found any besides TJ's JMOD 100. Its a great amp but I was wondering if anyone was profiling some of their other amps. Please feel free to ask me questions about my gear, but I know I'll probably be the one asking questions on here because I'm learning everything the Kemper has to offer. Have a great day and hoping to connect with you all soon on here.

Respectfully,

Rob