Posts by KBABB06

Taking a break from my wireless(keeps dropping out) and looking for a solution for plugging guitar in near my Kemper remote.

Bought a passive radial pro DI in hopes of using its “input” and “thru” to the kpa with no tonal loss but I’m getting an odd static.

Anyone have a similar situation or possible thread link to this? I don’t have power near the remote so using a signal boost may be out.

Thoughts?

Showed up to a studio in 2013 and saw a toaster on the console. 35 minutes of play through, a profile taken and complete amazement later, I knew I needed one! I asked others in 2015 if it was possible to route clean profiles to one cab and route dirties to another. I was told by a cynical user that he orbited around only a few profiles and that it was worth keeping my tube setup. I was told i couldn't afford it(by my wallet).

Well, I bought a Power Rack and sold my twin and pedals i didn't really dig. I recouped about 60% of my money, and now i have a smile I haven't been able to shake since last Monday!

Shout out to the homie Matt Amelung and all you cats on Rig Exchange for finding the nice twin cleans.

Also, saw the new editor at NAMM. Looks great and waiting for summer8)