Posts by tron621

Thank you gentlemen. I play everything from jazz to hard rock. Below is performance with my band two years ago and my latest album on Spotify.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Instagram vpaulvictor0

I have been a Fractal user for years, I own the standard, the ax-fx II, the Fx8 and the Ax8. I finally decided to check out the Kemper and I wish I had done it sooner this thing is amazing! I use the Rocktron all Access controller with it and I must say it is seamless. I had planned on profiling my amps but have not got that yet, still discovering the amazing profiles that were on the box. Michael Britt you rock man those profiles are the Bomb! I have had the unit for a week and I have not used the fractal hardware yet. Shout out to AmpFactory as well!

PS.. I use the Tech 21 power engine 60's as reference cabs... These things are awesome.