Posts by OnePunchFan

Hello all!

I bought a used Kemper a few months ago. My bandmates and I have noticed something strange. My Kemper did not sound as good, clear, and amazing as it should. Every rig had a kind of muddy quality to it. To figure out what was going on we performed a null test. We created a backup of my other guitar players Kemper, then restored it via USB to mine. As far as I know, this should make my Kemper and his exactly the same, including all global settings as his. The fist thing I noticed was that our screens were still different colors, mine was the same as I had before, it didn't change to his preset. We ran the same dry guitar track through the same rig on both Kempers and recorded them. There was a slight variation in the latency of both amps. When we aligned both tracks perfectly and flipped the phase on one track what should have happened was that all frequencies should have been canceled out and we should've heard nothing. Instead what we heard was guitar in the high-mid range, the exact same frequencies we thought my Kemper was missing! On closer inspection of the wave forms, they were slightly different. Is there any reason why this would be happening? I've tried reseting to factory settings and reinstalling firmware but it doesn't seem to help. I don't think either of the ways I've tried factory resetting have actually done a complete reset. My screen has stayed the same color I'd set it to previously. Does anyone know how to do a complete Factory reset? Is there a reason my Kemper is missing frequencies? Im super frustrated with this, I can't get my Kemper to sound as good as it should. All of my rigs are missing the same frequencies which makes them all sound muddy and undefined. Thanks in advance everybody.

I don't have any with the browse knob but I did just discover 7 reverbs with the type knob. I didn't realize that there would be a difference between the two of them. I'm really new to the Kemper so I'm a bit in the dark. I thought there was a lot more reverbs than just 7.

Hello all!

Last night I went into my effects list and discovered that all of my reverbs have disappeared. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I get them back? This happened during a show and was super frustrating. The only reverb I have left is the legacy reverb.

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

Hi everyone!

Just a couple of questions here.

1. Im trying to assign the secondary function of the rig selector(buttons 1-5)button to a solo boost but can't figure out how to do it. If I'm in performance mode and hit the slot 1 button on my Kemper remote I'd like to be able to hit the slot 1 button for a solo boost. Same deal if I'm in 2, hit 2 again for a solo and so forth through all 5 buttons/rigs. I played another Kemper that had the functionality but I can't figure it out. Is there a way to have this boost in all of my rigs and any future ones I create?

2. Is there an in-depth manual for the remote? I only have the quick guide that came with the remote itself.

Thanks everybody!!

I just got a Kemper and am excited to try some of the M.Brit stuff from his website. When I went to purchase them they asked for my physical address. If anyone, and I'm sure there are a ton of you, have bought profiles from M.Britt before how did you receive your packs? Do they send them by mail? That seems a bit strange to me. Is there a way to download them after purchase? I hope this wasn't asked before Thanks everybody!