Posts by foofght

I'm not sure why I didn't just plug in one of my momentary switches lying around in to just see. Clearly the system settings show A-D, X-Rev, tails, etc as being switchable.

The largest challenge for me is just remembering all the different effects I have available and it's associated switch (I-IIII). In the end it's a low investment for me to add four more switches to make it mildly easier for my brain. It's still not perfect or necessary efficient, but what I'm going to try for now.

Love my Kemper and Remote! Can I plug in two dual footswitches so I can trigger 4 additional stomps and/or effects?

I love the flexibility and power, but my simple brain would love to go back to using 1 solid amp profile and assign the remote switches and four external ones to create an old school "pedal platform" if you will. One button will always be for slot A, another B, another C.....D, X, Mod, Dly, and Rev. I couldn't quite find a conclusive answer in the manual or forums, ere go this post. It's been too hard for me to remember which effects I have setup and where as I move from performance to performance, so I'm thinking I'd like to simplify it for myself.

I also know that I can reassign the profile up/down, tap, looper, and tuner buttons, but I use those and would rather keep them as is. Ok - i don't use the looper, but you get my point. :)