Posts by believelandcle

I'm going to assume there is no difference in the app from Mac OS to Windows but sometimes there are (like Microsoft office has less features in Mac OS).

Anyways, I've seen multiple times on the forum people talking about adding a ___ folder to their profiler. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I purchased the official Benson profiles and I'd like to drag them into my profiler in a "Benson" folder.

In my local library I can do this, but I can't seem to create / edit any of the folder structure in my actual rig. Is this possible ???

Ideally I'd like to be able to sort by folder instead of on my profiler head sorting by amp or author, sorting through a few hundred items.

With the above mentioned setup (Kemper Toaster -> Devialet Expert 220 Amp -> Focal Sopra No.1 Speakers) via the spdif out to the spdif in on my devialet. What are the actual risks here?? I read many people commenting on you run the risk of blowing your speakers out, but is this only a risk at an ear shattering sound level? I'm playing in my apartment at low volumes, one where you could have a conversation with someone and hear them....you might need to speak up a bit but I'm not blasting anything out of the speakers. No louder than most people would probably set a TV volume to.