Posts by guitarlos

Thank you, Kempermaniac for confirming what I am learning little by little about the Kemper. Now it is clear that what I wanted to do is not possible. It is true that there are some amazing reverbs, I watched the videos.

This one is clear to me by now. I'll posting new questions as they pop into my learning journey.

Thanks a lot for sharing your time.

All the best,

Carlos

Thanks a lot Kempermaniac and Wheresthedug for your ideas! It is great to have your input and knowledge. I never thought it would be possible to have the BigSky after the main outs! That is a great idea if it works. But would I hear the BigSky on the Kemper headphone out?

What I am assuming is that working with the Kemper headphone out the sound it will be better sound than using the Audio interface headphone out (I use a Sennheiser hd 600 headphone and an Ensemble from Apogee audio interface). But I can see using the audio card headphone out in that situation.

But it would be times when I would travel out of my studio and want to use the Kemper's headphone out, an mp3 in the aux (say the iPhone), and the BigSky for practicing.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks a lot!!!

Thanks a lot Kempermaniac and Wheresthedug for your confirmation. I interpreted that it was not possible because what I read on the manual, Output Section, page 79 of the manual said:

You will need to purchase a special cable which provides the stereo signal via two separate TS jacks. Plug the left jack into the RETURN and the right jack into the ALTERNATIVE INPUT. Use the "Aux In >..." soft knobs to adjust the level.

While you have an Effect Loop active in your Rig, or you are in PROFILER Mode, the Auxiliary Input cannot be used, since the physical inputs are needed for a different purpose.

Maybe it has been changed since that was written? I am looking forward to your thoughts I can't wait to buy my Kemper!

Hello, I am new to the forum. In the past two weeks I have read the manual and watch videos and tutorials to understand how the Kemper Profiler would work for me in my studio situation. I am looking forward to buy one for my studio.

I have a question, is it possible to record to a computer using the loop effect to add an stereo reverb (Big Sky), listen to the other tracks all thru the Kemper's headphone. After reading the manual and watching tutorials I believe this is not possible. If this is correct, in order to work with headphones in your recording sessions the audio card interface's headphone out is the way to go to do this kind of session?

In my little studio I cannot make much noise that is why I am asking. I am used to the very old PODxt which I did everything through its headphone.

Thank you for your feedback in advance.